Search Two By Two

Friday, January 11, 2013

Memory Murals



I'm so thrilled about a new use for my canvas movable artwork. This may be its greatest use so far; a memory tool.

 Since I am an avid Scripture memorizer and desire to have the Word of God surrounding my home, I can now say "goodbye" to my ugly 3x5 cards. One can write and rewrite whatever one wants to learn. I have made these affordable, so one can use them as gifts or have multiple verses around the house.The colors are neutral so they look great in children's rooms as well as the kitchen etc.  They are available in 4 colors: Pink Grapefruit, Light Blueberry, Pear, and Lemon. As always, each canvas art piece will come with a bible lesson and coloring page as well as an art lesson on how to draw one of the birds in this mural banner. (You can find memory murals on my Art Products page.)
The bible lessons will give ideas and tips for memorization entitled : "Treasuring the Word". There is also a Bible lesson entitled "Memorizing with Kids". There is no other spiritual discipline that has changed my spiritual walk more than memorizing. Everyone who has memorized their phone number or address, or multiple lists about the people in your life, can do it. In the bible lesson I will show fun and helpful ways that makes it possible to memorize whether it is one verse or books of God's precious Word. Use your Memory Mural to display your favorite verses or work on your current memory work. The mini size can be very helpful for writing references of verses you are ready to review. The small size is great usually for one verse. 
Sizes of Uncut Mural
 
Color
 


Sizes of Cut Mural
 
Color
  See Store page for Wet Erase Or Dry Erase maker required or cutting tools (for uncut)

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if people are having a tough time writing comments, or maybe after looking at my pages, they are left speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not speechless, though I really love these murals! I would like to order 3 Scroll-style blue murals (uncut) in the largest size available :) Thank You, Arsi Lulechian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Arsi. Looking forward to hearing about how you use the Memory Murals.

      Delete
  3. I look forward to ordering some of these soon! I am also looking forward to getting rid of my index cards and double sided tape as well. I laughed when I read that! :)

    God bless,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Feedback appreciated.